One of our amazing shelter partners is looking for great homes for some great dogs! They are all in need of a loving home that will work with them to become amazing dogs. Check them out and see if one could be your new best friend!
- He is a sweet guy who is pretty mellow.
- He does like to run and play in the dog park with his dog friends but isn’t overly hyper.
- He needs to be an only dog as he has significant resource guarding. He can play with other dogs in a neutral environment without resources around (his human, food, toys, etc).
- He would do well in a home with a medium active life style.
- He is calm inside and playful outside.
- Laid back and easy going guy!
According to his foster:
He is very sweet, gentle, crate trained (goes right in from outside, keeps clean/dry, and is quiet in crate, and rides well in car. An all around great guy so far!
Breed: Labrador Retriever mix
Age: 2 years old
Weight: 55 pounds
Vaccinations: Up to date
Heartworm: Positive, has begun pretreatment.
BASED ON OUR OBSERVATIONS:
Good with Children: Unknown
Good with Dogs: Lane wants to be only dog. He likes the attention all to himself . He will play with other dogs but does not like to share his treasures.
Good with Cats: Passed initial cat testing. Not fostering with cats.
Adoption Fee: $475.00
IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
Paws New England is a foster-based rescue - our dogs reside in various locations throughout the south and New England.
Adoption donations cover pre-adoption vet costs (including vaccinations, spay/neuter when age appropriate, and heartworm testing/treatment when necessary), a microchip, and transportation to New England if necessary.
Donations for our young, healthy puppies and dogs support their fellow canines of advanced age or suffering from injuries and abuse whose donations are reduced but whose veterinary costs are typically much higher. We appreciate your understanding that your newly adopted dog will help others in need.